Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My mother is looking to buy a car in Spain (Spanish registered) and she wants to do a history check to make sure that she is not taking on any debts etc.

She has come across the following website:

stop24.es It uses paypal amongst other methods.

Has anybody had any dealings with them? Does this look dodgy or should she just get her butt down to the Gesteria?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Hi there,

My mother is looking to buy a car in Spain (Spanish registered) and she wants to do a history check to make sure that she is not taking on any debts etc.

She has come across the following website:

stop24.es It uses paypal amongst other methods.

Has anybody had any dealings with them? Does this look dodgy or should she just get her butt down to the Gesteria?

Thanks in advance.
Go to the Gestoria! They will do these checks for her, and in that way its been done by a competent third party

·
Registered
601 Posts
Go to the Gestoria! They will do these checks for her, and in that way its been done by a competent third party
Well I used them for a Car purchase last month ( or rather for a car that I didn't purchase ! ) - It cost me 50 Euros and a report was e mailed back to me pretty quickly telling me that there was an Embargo attached to the Car that the owner didn't tell me about. I thought that if he wasn't telling me about that then what else wasn't he telling me ? My suspicions we raised becuase the price seemed too good to be true, the stop24 report basically confirmed what I suspected and saved me a packet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used stop24.es the other day to do a check on a car I was thinking of buying.

The guy's very helpful - gets back to you quickly with all of the information you need about the history of the car. Basically it's a quick and hassle-free way of finding out whether a car is 'safe' to buy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.