Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have completed all of the application and got to the step where I need to provide my IHS payment reference number, however I've noticed I need to make a few changes to the answers I've provided. But when I go back to those sections, it doesn't let me Edit the answers any more.

Any idea why this is? Can I do anything to make my application 'editable' again?

·
Registered
927 Posts
I don't think so. Short of starting a new application, it is not possible to edit after this stage.

Perhaps add a note to your application with whatever edits you needed to make, explaining why?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi,

Print out that submitted online form, cross the mistake out and correct it but DON'T tippex it! Include a covering letter explaining the correction you've done and post it with the application pack.

This is why I always go for paper forms when it comes to any applications. You can still do the paper one if you want by deleting your online application by logging into your account, as you haven't posted your supporting documents yet.

Hi to you as well Kimi :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi again, Zakmuh!

We are still considering deleting the online application, but can not see anywhere where it is possible to do so. Do you know? When we log in to the account there is no obvious place to delete or cancel.

Also, if we delete, do we receive a refund for the fee?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.