Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys

I hope I get my answers here. So here is what I want to know:

I am currently located and working in India and looking for future with a guy who is working in australia. Here is the deal: He applied for his PR in australia however his PR got rejected because the agent who helped him was a fraud, Hence PR department(m not sure about the name as I am not very literate about all this), considered his documents as false documents and rejected his Visa, now with the help of lawyer he has appealed it in court and awaiting his decision. He might get a ban on his visa.

My question is : If I clear IELTS, apply for PR of canada and once I get it, I marry to him and get him introduced as my spouse, does that work? we both can move to canada then. are there any chances of getting his visa rejected?

Second option is : If he gets a ban on his australian visa, he come back to india and we get married and then I apply for canada PR and introduce him as my husband in my file.

Looking forward for reply.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Your husband will still have to qualify for admission into Canada on his own merit.

He cannot just come in as your husband and expect the Canadian government not to ask about his immigration history.

Immigration fraud is a serious thing, and as your husband must declare any and all visa refusals (and bans, if he receives one) and state the reason(s) for the refusals/bans, he are at the mercy of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada as to whether or not they approve his application or not.

Reactions: colchar
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.