Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

I did apply for my UK spouse visa and i did book an appointement, did open an account in the visa application center too etc..

Thing is, due to urgent circs, i cant go to the appointement so did cancel it and did want to do another, thing is when ever try to do, the case of location stills blank and nothing happens when i click there, so i dont know if this s something to do with the site, or it wont let me rebook another appointement or what!!!!

I hope you will help me mates, and thank you in advance..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey mates, at least i could book another appointement, i will post here what i did in case this happens to someone else:

I did start another application with the same details in the first one, then when i got to do to appointement, it was fine, as i could see the location and all seemed to be fine!
soo i did pick a date and also the time then clicked on next, it did take me to main page of the applications, (and still showing that i have to book for my second app), then i did go to my first app and miracly i could book then, so i assume it was something to do with the site being stuck or dunno.

Thanks for ur replies anyway and i hope this can be a good solution if anyone else had the same issues

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.