Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be moving to the UAE in January. From my research I will need at visiting visa which is good for 30 days. At the end of this 30 days I can make a visa run to Omen and then re enter for another 30 days? If so, how many times can I do this? I will be staying with friends and looking for work. I am wondering how long I will be we able to stay in the country and look for work.

Any advice would be welcome

Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
our initial stamp was for 60 days. then you have to do a visa run. The amount of times you do this depends on how quickly you find work and then how quickly your pro gets working on your residency visa. For my husband it was two months but for my son and I (who my husband sponsored) it took almost 6 months for our visas to be processed. Our pro is a little slow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
our initial stamp was for 60 days. then you have to do a visa run. The amount of times you do this depends on how quickly you find work and then how quickly your pro gets working on your residency visa. For my husband it was two months but for my son and I (who my husband sponsored) it took almost 6 months for our visas to be processed. Our pro is a little slow.

Do you know if there is a limit to how many times this can be done?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.