Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

I would like to migrate to Canada, but unsure about the process to get Visa. I worked in a Telecom company as a Projects assistant Manager and my role is end to end project management. But, I do not have much technical knowledge in Telecom industry. My details presented below for getting a response from expert to know eligibility.
Work Experience : 8 years
Qualification : Graduate in Science (Regular) MBA ( Distance)
IELTS: L6,R6,W5.5,S6.5

Would I need to get skills assessment from any authorized body of Canada as Australia PR? I heard somewhere that there is a chance to apply people who have score below 7 in IELTS.

I would really quite thankful anyone throw some light on this matter and provide valuable guidance and suggestions to achieve my goal.

Kind Regards
K V R

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do your scores meet the minimum requirements?

And what does Australia have to do with Canadian immigration?
Hi Colchar,

Unfortunately, I am not aware about the minimum requirements of Canada PR Visa.

In the case of Australian PR, applicants must get a positive result in the suitable occupation from the third party of organization, which suggested by Australia.

I would be grateful, If you could help me in this regard.

Kind Regards
K V R

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Unfortunately, I am not aware about the minimum requirements of Canada PR Visa.
Then perhaps you should look them up.

In the case of Australian PR, applicants must get a positive result in the suitable occupation from the third party of organization, which suggested by Australia.

I will ask again - what does Australia have to do with Canadian immigration? They are two completely different countries and nothing that Australia does means a thing here in Canada.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi friends,

I would like to migrate to Canada, but unsure about the process to get Visa. I worked in a Telecom company as a Projects assistant Manager and my role is end to end project management. But, I do not have much technical knowledge in Telecom industry. My details presented below for getting a response from expert to know eligibility.
Work Experience : 8 years
Qualification : Graduate in Science (Regular) MBA ( Distance)
IELTS: L6,R6,W5.5,S6.5

Would I need to get skills assessment from any authorized body of Canada as Australia PR? I heard somewhere that there is a chance to apply people who have score below 7 in IELTS.

I would really quite thankful anyone throw some light on this matter and provide valuable guidance and suggestions to achieve my goal.

Kind Regards
K V R
Hi KVR82,
Well looking at your post.. few question..
did you check the comprehensive ranking system? how much will you get there.

firstly decide are you travelling alone or with wife/common law partner..

age- 75pts (with wife) 84 witout
qualification.112 120 ( considering only graduation.. Consult WES canada if they qualify your distance ed)
Lang 48 52

Thats a start.. I would say.. WES and RE TEST on IELTS might work in your favor.

if you are serious on moving abroad then do these things first and you will be in better position to judge.. as of now I can see that you score about 255( assuming going with wife and she is graduate)..

with current trends i suggest you relook at your course.. change the IELTS to get better points. work wise check if JOB BANK has anything that matches your skills.

need any information do sent a reply

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi KVR82,
Well looking at your post.. few question..
did you check the comprehensive ranking system? how much will you get there.

firstly decide are you travelling alone or with wife/common law partner..

age- 75pts (with wife) 84 witout
qualification.112 120 ( considering only graduation.. Consult WES canada if they qualify your distance ed)
Lang 48 52

Thats a start.. I would say.. WES and RE TEST on IELTS might work in your favor.

if you are serious on moving abroad then do these things first and you will be in better position to judge.. as of now I can see that you score about 255( assuming going with wife and she is graduate)..

with current trends i suggest you relook at your course.. change the IELTS to get better points. work wise check if JOB BANK has anything that matches your skills.

need any information do sent a reply
Hi Dreamsanj,

Thank you for your reply. I am planning to migrate to Canada with my wife. If you have any knowledge about Manitoba PR visa process share with me.

Kind Regards
K V R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.