Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear forum members,

I am Shebeer from Trivandrum , Kerala , India who is working as Senior Software Analyst at one of the company in techno park . This is my dream to immigrate Canada , Please anyone answer my below queries ,

Qualification - Master degree (MCA)
Total Experience in IT - 6+
IELTS Score - CLB 6
Offer letter - No
Martial Status : Married:juggle:

Questions)
1) Am I eligible to apply for PNP program ?
2) To apply PNP program , do we need any job offer letter ?
3) How is this pool works ? I don't have any express entry profile so far
4) Can I apply over non express entry or express entry ,which is better for me ?
5) Should I process WES before applying the PNP program?
6) Planned province such as Nova Scotia , Newfoundland and Labrador ,New Brunswick, Alberta
7) Normally how they are nominate for a particular candidate?

Regards
Shebeer

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
You do not currently qualify to come to Canada.

Your CLB must be a 7 or higher in order to apply to join the Express Entry pool.

Until you can achieve a CLB level of 7 or more, you will be ineligible to apply to immigrate to Canada.

Reactions: Shebeer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear forum members,

I am Shebeer from Trivandrum , Kerala , India who is working as Senior Software Analyst at one of the company in techno park . This is my dream to immigrate Canada , Please anyone answer my below queries ,

IELTS Score - CLB 6
Offer letter - No

Questions)
4) Can I apply over non express entry or express entry ,which is better for me ?
6) Planned province such as Nova Scotia , Newfoundland and Labrador ,New Brunswick, Alberta

Regards
Shebeer
Hi Shebeer,

Depending on your qualifications, why do you try PNP? increase your CLB level and apply through express entry. You do not need higher IELTS like what I'm going through :(. I need 7 each and 8 for listening. Hope you will find the pathway to your dream.

Cheers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you so much for the quick response

I can understand your concern ,but if i have provincial nomination certificate from any one of the province from the Canada ...

1)isn't it increase my CRS score?
2)How the Non express entry stream works?
3)Based on my low CLB score ?
4)Without offer letter from the employer ,Can i get provincial nomination certificate ?

regards
Shebeer

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear Gshone,

Thank you so much for the reply , Let me ask a question to clarify my confusion

1)PNP - isn't it increase my CRS score?
3)How can i apply PNP program , step by step ? should i post profile first in the express
entry?
4)Without offer letter from the employer ,Can i get provincial nomination certificate ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear Gshone,

Thank you so much for the reply , Let me ask a question to clarify my confusion

1)PNP - isn't it increase my CRS score?
3)How can i apply PNP program , step by step ? should i post profile first in the express
entry?
Hi,

Try this mate,
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...ntry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

This is a point based scheme which you can apply alone without any job offer btw you have show funds whether you can settle in Canada once you received the PR.

FSW counts points as below,

1. Work Experience
2. Age
3. Studies
4. Language
5. Job Offer
6. Your spouses english ability
7. Any relatives in Canada

Only thing is to hit the 67 Points. Same as Australia. :confused2:

Other all programmes needs a Job offer, if you can get a one then other programmes are easier to apply. Otherwise, this is the best option mate.

Cheers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks for the reply

So I can apply without any offer letter ?
Minimum CLB is 7 to apply PNP ?What about CLB 6 [ Which I have at present]
Which is the first step to apply ?
Express entry or Non express entry .....answer me please

Thanks&Regards
Shebeer

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:confused:Could you please send the important links

Step by step process links...........Where to start ?
Based on my above mentioned profile details , do i have any scope to get Provincial nomination?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the inconvenience

Please answer my queries , because i am so confusing on this
To apply Canada PNP [ non express entry ], i heard we need only CLB 6 ,Is it right ?
Once it confirmed I can start processing

Regards
Shebeer

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
You need to apply to come to Canada through the Express Entry program... that is operated by the federal government.

You cannot just apply for a PNP and expect to receive an invitation to apply.

You must meet all of the requirements for the Express Entry program including the language requirement (you must have a CL score of 7 in all 4 categories...if you have three 7 and one 6, you do not meet the requirement) - if you don't meet the basic requirements for Express Entry then you do not qualify to join the pool, even if you were to achieve a PNP.

You must realise that the Express Entry program is designed to enable those applicants whom the government of Canada feel would make a successful transition into life in Canada to come to the country to live. Part of this includes the applicant's ability to speak either English or French and if you cannot show that you meet the minimum requirement then then you will be excluded from joining the program until you can prove you have met the minimum requirement.

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Dear forum members,

IELTS Score - CLB 6
Offer letter - No

Questions)

Regards
Shebeer
As indicated previously, Express Entry is the program all potential applicants must use to apply to come to Canada. You don't need a PNP nomination to apply to the Express Entry program but you do need the Express Entry program.

I would suggest that you concentrate on improving your English language comprehension and writing skills before you start thinking about where to apply for a nomination - if you cannot get a CLB level 7 in all 4 categories, then it doesn't matter what the specific PNP requirements are because you will not be successful in your attempt to enter the Express Entry program.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks for the quick reply

I could see the below link which is only need CLB 6 ,

Can i apply PNP program through Express entry only ?
I have heard about Non express entry - paper work or something like that

link

what about Atlantic Immigration Pilot program? CLB is less? Can we apply directly to PR once I get offer letter from the employer?

Please do needful

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need to know about above mentioned things , just for the clarification
Please help me to clarify it .

About Non express entry program for PNP ? is it like a paper work ?is it a long process? heard about we need only CLB less score?
Non express entry how can i apply ?

Please excuse me ....

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
You don't qualify for the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot scheme, as you need to have a qualifying job offer from the community to which you wish to apply in order to be able to apply to go to that community.

Most of the jobs that need to be filled tend to be in the trades, technical and health care sectors.

In addition to having a job offer, there is a set number of applicants who are granted a spot in the program in any given year... currently, it's 100 places and the communities generally limit the intake to 10% per month.

In order to choose who is selected, the communities have a comprehensive ranking system (points based system) in place whereby you need to achieve a certain minimum score in order to be considered for the program in that community. Each community has its own points based system and no community can influence another community to lower or increase the minimum score.

Those with a higher ranking score will be offered a place while all others will be returned to the pool... if you don't receive a place within 3-6 months (this varies from community to community) of your initial application, your application will be declined and you will have to re-apply.

I don't know what the Atlantic Immigration Program is like but I would assume that it is similar to the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program.

Both programs require that you settle in the area where you have applied. The communities in the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program tend to be far away from major cities ( >1 hour or more by automobile), so it's not easy to access a larger city.

This means that you cannot just apply to the program, get accepted, move over to the area and then decide that you don't like the area you've arrived at and want to move to another part of Canada, You are expected to settle in the area and the government has ways of establishing whether or not you are still living in the area or if you have moved based upon employment based information that your employer gives them.

Your only option really is to a) improve your English comprehension and writing skills (they really are not very good) and b) apply to enter the Express Entry pool.

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
I need to know about above mentioned things , just for the clarification
Please help me to clarify it .

About Non express entry program for PNP ? is it like a paper work ?is it a long process? heard about we need only CLB less score?
Non express entry how can i apply ?

Please excuse me ....
There is no "non-Express Entry" program for PNP... you need to use the Express Entry program if you want to apply to come to Canada as a skilled worker; you do not need to use the PNP in order to access the Express Entry program.

The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program has a lower CLB requirement but as you do not have a qualifying job offer from a community participating in the program, you do not qualify for that program.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply

I could see the below link which is only need CLB 6 ,

Can i apply PNP program through Express entry only ?
I have heard about Non express entry - paper work or something like that

link

what about Atlantic Immigration Pilot program? CLB is less? Can we apply directly to PR once I get offer letter from the employer?

Please do needful

You need to accept that you are not currently qualified to come to Canada as your English is poor. I teach ESL so trust me, you have work to do before you will manage to achieve the required scores.

And why would you be looking to emigrate to somewhere in the North? Do you know even the fist thing about life in the North?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the reply

Thank you so much

CLB 7 =>

In IELTS = W-6 , S-6,L-6,R-6 ,am i right ?

I just checked whether i am eligible for express entry ? based on my profile details
But i could see , do not qualified ....

I think I can create Express entry profile then i can boost up score if i get any Provincial nomination , is that right?

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Thanks for the reply

Thank you so much

CLB 7 =>

In IELTS = W-6 , S-6,L-6,R-6 ,am i right ?
Yes, that is correct.

I just checked whether i am eligible for express entry ? based on my profile details
But i could see , do not qualified ....
Yes, that is correct. You are not currently eligible for Express Entry.

If you can improve your English scores to IELTS 6 in all categories then yes, you will be eligible to apply for Express Entry.

I think I can create Express entry profile then i can boost up score if i get any Provincial nomination , is that right?
Yes, getting a PNP will increase one's CRS score but you cannot create an Express Entry profile at this time as you do not currently qualify for Express Entry.

Once you have met the minimum requirements to apply for Express Entry (improve your English skills and correct any other deficiencies you might have etc) then you can create an Express Entry profile and then try to get a PNP.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.