Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I could write this but I must find out. Surfing the Internet I found some site Canada Green Card , and I am very interested is that site for real. Do they really give some kind of green card lottery or they don't. I don't want to through my money if they are not for real.
Does someone knows, prease :confused2:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I don't know if I could write this but I must find out. Surfing the Internet I found some site Canada Green Card , and I am very interested is that site for real. Do they really give some kind of green card lottery or they don't. I don't want to through my money if they are not for real.
Does someone knows, prease :confused2:
There is NO Canada Green Card Programme. Do not send them any money. It reeks of illegality.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
There's a warning on the page of our Canadian embassy too:

Fraud Advisory Warning

Attention all Visa (temporary or permanent residence) and Work Permit Applicants:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada has learned that Visa and Work Permit applicants may be tricked into buying false documents.
The Canadian Embassy in France

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.