Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
i am looking for info on moving to canada for 6 months to be homest i have been sitting here all day trying to gather info on visas accomodation and jobs and i am none the wiser i am from ireland and me and my friend want as much info so we can get the ball olling any thing usefuk would be great
oh we dont have trades and we are both females how does dat work for us

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Hi guys
i am looking for info on moving to canada for 6 months to be homest i have been sitting here all day trying to gather info on visas accomodation and jobs and i am none the wiser i am from ireland and me and my friend want as much info so we can get the ball olling any thing usefuk would be great
oh we dont have trades and we are both females how does dat work for us
Your only access to Canada will be as a visitor for 6 months. You will not be allowed to work during this period.
If you're British Passport holders and under 31 years of age you could come under the BUNAC work visa programme which is good for 3-12 months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your only access to Canada will be as a visitor for 6 months. You will not be allowed to work during this period.
If you're British Passport holders and under 31 years of age you could come under the BUNAC work visa programme which is good for 3-12 months.

Ok so does that mean that there is no way of getting in there and working
we will onnly be able to holiday there?

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Ok so does that mean that there is no way of getting in there and working
we will onnly be able to holiday there?
Canada is a difficult country to emigrate to. You are not allowed to work here unless you have Permanent Resident status or a two-year Temporary Work Visa. You just cannot come here and work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Canada is a difficult country to emigrate to. You are not allowed to work here unless you have Permanent Resident status or a two-year Temporary Work Visa. You just cannot come here and work.
oh no really dat throws my plans right out the window
wat about the us would it be easier to go there for a short term working holiday.
Looks like i will just have to go canada on a holiday I hope to see it someday

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
oh no really dat throws my plans right out the window
wat about the us would it be easier to go there for a short term working holiday.
Looks like i will just have to go canada on a holiday I hope to see it someday

Sorry but the USA isn't any easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.