Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Dubai Marina area with 2 small chihuahuas, i was wondering if there were rules as to where to walk them? Does anyone know if its ok to walk dogs along the JBR as I havent seen any ever?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Do you mean Jumeirah Beach Road or Jumeirah Beach Residence? Pets are not allowed in Jum Beach Residence so no you cannot walk your dogs there. You can walk them on the walkways around the Marina waterside- you quite often see people walking dogs at Marina Walk.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's good to know. I am moving with my dog and really worried about where to walk her - any other places you see dogs being walked?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's good to know. I am moving with my dog and really worried about where to walk her - any other places you see dogs being walked?
actually a funny thing today, i was walking on the JBR walk and i saw a man walking 2 chihuahuas so i stopped and asked him if this was aloud and he said technically "no" but he does it everyday and nobody will say anything to him so i guess its one of those rules that is overlooked

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.