Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I applied for an 820 visa onshore in Dec 2011, and it was granted in Feb 2012. Due to family circumstances we had to move to the UK in December 2012 and we are still in the UK. We have now received the email to confirm that we have 60 days to apply for my wife's PR, which we want to do as one day we would like to move back to Australia.

As we are in the UK can we still apply for the 801 and can it be granted while we are in the UK. I am an Australian Citizen and my wife's sponsor.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.