Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, can we lodge the diac application before applying for exams for english?..i believe few of them have done that..

aarav

·
Registered
221 Posts
The visa will be refused :)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
aarav, u can file the application in such a way that u get 28 days to upload the documents and by the time u get ur result u shud be able to upload it within those 28 days. dont take a chance if the time doesnt clash, its best to wait thn be sorry later

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hey, can we lodge the diac application before applying for exams for english?..i believe few of them have done that..

aarav
Apply online and then upload all the docs when you have it ready(within a month).. I did it, today the status changed to something.. being processed further..

Good Luck..

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
mr india, it is processing further already? ours, after one yr 3 months still says processing commenced :p

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanks every one..actually my exam is on 12th so planning to do it on the 13th or 14th..so is safe enough..

mr. india is pretty lucky things r moving fast..

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
mr india, it is processing further already? ours, after one yr 3 months still says processing commenced :p
Hi Anj,
What are the stages for DIAC application..?I thought first step was application processing further...

1. Application processed further.
3.PCC/ MED

Regards,

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
hey thanks every one..actually my exam is on 12th so planning to do it on the 13th or 14th..so is safe enough..

mr. india is pretty lucky things r moving fast..
Aarav,

I know your wife got 7.5 in IELTS and you are just delaying your exam.. Come on you can do much better... go with confidence ... believe me your application will also moove fast... as you are in CSL..

Good Luck Buddy..

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
no it is processing commenced.. it goes to processing further once you have a CO, then ur status mssgs are changed/updated to met and then they request meds and PCC.

but dont expect anything for next 2 months, dec-jan is normally slow

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Anj is it so? I didn't knew that.. till yesterday I was uploading my and my wife's docs.

I don't know, if DIAC is gonna play the same prank that ACS played with me.. With an accessor was 1 month 2 weeks for me while for others it was just a day or two..

These guys don't want me to be happy..:p

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
:)
dont expect anything for atleast the coming 2 months, tht way u will be happy even if u do hear from them. u have waited so long, just a wee bit longer wont hurt :)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
:)
dont expect anything for atleast the coming 2 months, tht way u will be happy even if u do hear from them. u have waited so long, just a wee bit longer wont hurt :)
I logged in 5 times already since morning to validate the status of my applucation...it says "Application being processed further"

one more thing... I got a reply from victoria guys.. asking for few more documents from me.. I will e very happy if I get sponsored.. :clap2:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
good good.. give them whatever they need and i am sure u will make it

·
Registered
204 Posts
my idiotic agent premiers in dubai did the same and i had lost $3500 in one go... so, never do it even if your agent tells you...

best of luck

·
Registered
204 Posts
aarav, u can file the application in such a way that u get 28 days to upload the documents and by the time u get ur result u shud be able to upload it within those 28 days. dont take a chance if the time doesnt clash, its best to wait thn be sorry later
anj,

diac is saying you the date of TRF should not be greater than the date of application lodgement.. that is what they told me for my previous file and rejected...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
anj,

diac is saying you the date of TRF should not be greater than the date of application lodgement.. that is what they told me for my previous file and rejected...
hummmm.. not sure about that.. what do they mean by greater..? Earlier or later?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
anj,

Aarav, if this is true, then better wait for a few weeks before you apply..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually i wanted to apply for exams on 21st itself i mean 21st nov itself..but didnt get the dates... the earliest available was 12th thats y such a lot of delay..we have kept everything ready..lets c..my kid keeps us busy for the day..njoying the vacation with him..and side by side preparing for the exams as well..chalo one step ahead for u..all the best mr.india..

1 - 20 of 48 Posts