Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
G

·
Sorry mate... I haven't gone through the visa stage, and it seems that I never will. But, hopefully someone here will post the relevant info that you seek. If I were you, knowing that it takes at least 60 days (2 months) for CO to be allocated, I would postpone this documentation to be as near to the 60 day boundary as possible so as to make it look as "current" as one can have. For example, if you uploaded these documents in June, but CO gets allocated in August (lets say), then again CO might want to see a proof of your continued employment for July and August months.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have gained additional experience after my ACS skill assessment. This additional experience gives me a boost of 5 points.
I wrote to ACS asking if I can simply add this additional experience in my EOI. They refused advising me to go through latest ACS skill assessment.

I have read at several places that it is ok to claim additional experience in EOI without going through skill assessment again.

Is there anyone, who has claimed additional experience without going through another ACS skill assessment and got the visa grant?

Thanks,
Alpha

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for ACS but I do not have the pay slips on my old organization however I have the experience letter from the company and also have pay slips and other documents from recent company. Is there issue if i apply for ACS.

·
Registered
24,403 Posts
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for ACS but I do not have the pay slips on my old organization however I have the experience letter from the company and also have pay slips and other documents from recent company. Is there issue if i apply for ACS.
What other documents do you have for the period that you do not have payslips ?

Job offer
IT returns
FOrm 16 A
FIRM 26AS
Bank statements showing salary credited
PF deductions
Any other promotions or other documents

Cheers

·
Registered
24,403 Posts
I have Job offer, experience letter,, and IT returns.
Is the company still in existence?
How many employees do they have ?
What is the period for which you don't have payslips

Cheers

·
Registered
24,403 Posts
How many employees?

Cheers

·
Registered
24,403 Posts
More than 1 lack employees.. Its IBM india..
Then I fail to understand why you would not have payslips or bank statement or PF deductions statements or form 16 ?

Any particular reason ?

Cheers

·
Registered
24,403 Posts
Its been a long time and that time i had not planned for immigration so did not keep those files secure.
I presume you will not be getting a reference letter from that period

Would you be in a position to get a statutory declaration from your manager or team leader of that period ?

Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
I believe so.. Is it enoug to get manager approval email with roles and respinsibility i performed in IBM.

If yes.. Ciuld you please help me with any format.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I believe so.. Is it enoug to get manager approval email with roles and respinsibility i performed in IBM.

If yes.. Ciuld you please help me with any format.

Thanks in advance.
Email from the manager is not sufficient. Your manager has to give a statutory declaration of the time period and your roles & responsibilities during that period on the stamp paper duly sworn before the Notary Public. This has to be supported by your experience letter or termination letter or payslips(1st & last one) for that duration.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts