Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today it is raining excrementos on me....

Got up, showered etc. and went to the perrera. Went to put some diesel in the van....went to pay....no card, no money. Nice man in the garage recognised the van, said not to worry, pay later.:(

Took van to our shop and unloaded. My mobile phone got caught between the van doors -don't ask how -and promptly ceased functioning. I couldn't get it to work as it refused my (correct) password.:(

Two days ago I put some money in a 'safe place' and now can't remember where I put it...:(

After fiddling with my phone for thirty minutes trying to get it to work I thumped it in exasperation....have just ordered a replacement from amazon.uk:(

Our new gardener seems set to be as unsatisfactory as the previous ones. The lawns which were mown four days ago are now ankle high as he failed to cut the grass properly - yes, I should have inspected... :(

It's not three o'clock yet...What fresh hell is in store, as Dorothy Parker would no doubt have said at this point....:eek:

·
Administrator
36,859 Posts

Got up, showered etc. and went to the perrera. Went to put some diesel in the van....went to pay....no card, no money. Nice man in the garage recognised the van, said not to worry, pay later.:(

Took van to our shop and unloaded. My mobile phone got caught between the van doors -don't ask how -and promptly ceased functioning. I couldn't get it to work as it refused my (correct) password.:(

Two days ago I put some money in a 'safe place' and now can't remember where I put it...:(

After fiddling with my phone for thirty minutes trying to get it to work I thumped it in exasperation....have just ordered a replacement from amazon.uk:(

Our new gardener seems set to be as unsatisfactory as the previous ones. The lawns which were mown four days ago are now ankle high as he failed to cut the grass properly - yes, I should have inspected... :(

It's not three o'clock yet...What fresh hell is in store, as Dorothy Parker would no doubt have said at this point....:eek:
oh dear..................

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

Oh dear!
Best not to ask. ;)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
And I just clicked on a UK site and up came a photo of Cameron and Clegg grinning like a couple of smug morons.....
Well cheer up, I don't think it can possibly get worse than that..... And the sun is shining with 28C here and the pool is crystal clear and very inviting.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts

It could have been worse ! It could have been me !!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts