Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone

I have a question regarding the appointment that I need to book at the end of the online application ,

in fact I want to put a date , but I am not sure when I receive my English Test Exam certificate ,I had the result online on the 27 of April and had passed it with distinction,but I we still waiting for Cambridge university to send it to the British Council in my country.
they says that they will send it in this coming days .
my idea was that we could book the appointment and if there was any delay we could change the appointment. but I am not sure if this going to be possible.

Thank you for your help

·
Registered
43 Posts
hello everyone

I have a question regarding the appointment that I need to book at the end of the online application ,

in fact I want to put a date , but I am not sure when I receive my English Test Exam certificate ,I had the result online on the 27 of April and had passed it with distinction,but I we still waiting for Cambridge university to send it to the British Council in my country.
they says that they will send it in this coming days .
my idea was that we could book the appointment and if there was any delay we could change the appointment. but I am not sure if this going to be possible.

Thank you for your help
where you applying from ?

Bye

·
Registered
39,079 Posts
Previous posts suggest OP is a Moroccan living in Morocco.

To change your appointment, you must book a new one online.
Best to wait until you get your English certificate before applying online.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes that right I am from Morocco ,The only thing we would like to apply this month and just worried if when I receive the certificate there will be no appointment available this month,that's why we would like to book the appointment earlier.hope it was flexible to cancel appointment and book the available one without the need to repeat all application.. Thank you again for your help..Have great day

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes that right I am from Morocco ,The only thing we would like to apply this month and just worried if when I receive the certificate there will be no appointment available this month,that's why we would like to book the appointment earlier.hope it was flexible to cancel appointment and book the available one without the need to repeat all application.. Thank you again for your help..Have great day
hi bro,

please read the info here:

UK Border Agency | Applying for a UK visa in Morocco

please note "Your appointment must be no more than 60 days after the date when you completed and submitted your online visa application form."

try to be in safe side.

good luck

Bye

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.