Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife have just completed the VAF4A online application form for her spouse visa and booked her biometrics appointment, however there was a note at the end saying the office she had booked at only takes online payment and that would need to be made within 3 hours otherwise the appointment would be cancelled. We cannot find anywhere to pay online :(

The address is as follows if that helps?

USCIS ASC Naperville Application Support Center
888 South Route 59, Suite 124
Naperville
IL
60540-0962

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
The biometrics are not charged separately. What they're prompting you to pay for is your actual visa application fee. That is done online directly on the web site as a step in the application process.

Hope this helps and good luck to you and your wife!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The biometrics are not charged separately. What they're prompting you to pay for is your actual visa application fee. That is done online directly on the web site as a step in the application process.

Hope this helps and good luck to you and your wife!
So there's no charge for the Biometrics? It's included in the online VAF4A visa application?

The total was $1504.00

Thank you so much by the way!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
That's right - there is no separate charge for biometrics. Once you've paid online for your visa application, you'll be able to book biometrics with no problem. Make sure you bring the biometrics confirmation sheet with you to the appointment. They stamp and sign it and you'll need to include it with your application when you post it. If you turn up without that sheet, they won't proceed with your appointment. I had some tense moments at mine when I could not locate the sheet in my black hole of a handbag!

Congrats to you both - I hope you'll be together very soon!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for your help Bunnylips :)

We've now found the form for the biometrics and printed it off :)

Why is this all so complicated? haha Either that or we're both getting tired of all the searching around and being away from each other :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
You're very welcome!

I hear you on being tired of being away from each other. It's horrible and gut-wrenching. But at least you have all of us keep you company while you wait :) I suggest keeping busy and posting here - there's lots of great support and encouragement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.