Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I got a CO contact for employment reference of my husband last month.
We got the reference and pressed the "Information Provided" button last week.
Now status of our application is "Assessment in Progress".
Now, as we have claimed spouse points, we feel that we should upload My Employment reference as well (CO asked for functional English proof for me, so we believe that he didnt look at the application well and can ask for reference again).

My question is, can we upload the document now or not.
Should i press update us button (We dont have anything to update, we are just providing the evidence of what we have claimed).
or should we wait for CO to ask?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Friends,

I got a CO contact for employment reference of my husband last month.
We got the reference and pressed the "Information Provided" button last week.
Now status of our application is "Assessment in Progress".
Now, as we have claimed spouse points, we feel that we should upload My Employment reference as well (CO asked for functional English proof for me, so we believe that he didnt look at the application well and can ask for reference again).

My question is, can we upload the document now or not.
Should i press update us button (We dont have anything to update, we are just providing the evidence of what we have claimed).
or should we wait for CO to ask?
The update us button is there for any changes in circumstances. That is not the case for you. So you'll upload the documents by clicking on the 'attach documents'.
I'd recommend you to upload the documents without CO's asking because every time CO contacts you, your application will get delayed further and further.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts