Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Pakistan. My husband lives in uk applied for spouse visa. My sister lives in Uk. Can my sister check my visa status through call or email as me and my husband dont have a credit or debit card.
someone said me she cant check on my behalf ?
please help

·
Registered
579 Posts
Why can't you check it ?

·
Registered
579 Posts
i wrote it above that i dont have credit or debit card.
Your husband doesn't have a debit card? Not everyone has a credit card, that's believable.

But I've never heard or met anyone (unless it's a little child) who hasn't got a debit card in the UK.

Why hasn't he got a debit card?

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
yes he has can i use a debit card ?
He probably also has a credit card.

If you don't have a debit card, how can you use it?

Why doesn't he check, no one is so busy that they can't check the status of their visa. He can check online as well.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I live in Pakistan. My husband lives in uk applied for spouse visa. My sister lives in Uk. Can my sister check my visa status through call or email as me and my husband dont have a credit or debit card.
someone said me she cant check on my behalf ?
please help
Not likely - there are data protection laws in the UK. How does a Home Office worker know the person at the other end of the phone is really your sister?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my sister lives in uk. i am in pakistan. can i use her credit card and make a call. it is a uk credit card ?

·
Registered
579 Posts
i have a atm card can i use it as debit card and check the status ? please help
Try it and see if it works.

It's very surprising that you say he is too busy to even check the status of the visa application.

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.