Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Its a very disapointing news for me that I couldn't make through and my 175 paperbase application is still in route, as per my agent in Australia, he told me that it took almost 20 days to reach application from Sydney to Adelede

Anyway he told me that he will gona write an email to hold this application and not to put in process, in this way my fees will be get back.

Can any one confirm me that, will DIAC gona do it on his email request?

Thx!

·
Registered
264 Posts
yes its really frustrated....

why your agent opted for paper based application?

My agent too lodged paper based application without asking me

Hi all,

Its a very disapointing news for me that I couldn't make through and my 175 paperbase application is still in route, as per my agent in Australia, he told me that it took almost 20 days to reach application from Sydney to Adelede

Anyway he told me that he will gona write an email to hold this application and not to put in process, in this way my fees will be get back.

Thx!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi all,

Thx!

Why do you want to put it on hold?

You have 2 options
1) SS
or
2) Get more than 7 in each of IELTS components.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yes Jovi, if you are intend to get PR then go for 7 in each IELTS module......

All the best!

You have 2 options
1) SS
or

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

You have 2 options
1) SS
or
Thx Avinash & erviren for your reply,

I was compeled for this paper base application as i didn't have Credit card of that limit.

SS is so difficult, well I have already applied for VIC, but I saw lot of rejections for it.

Getting 7 ofcourse last resort. But I will wait till April for new SOL, till then I have to tackle this agent.

Any idea how to make the complain of an agent to DIAC?

Thx!

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i did not understand.. what has happened? u are short of points? why do u want to raise a complaint against ur agent?
try for ss, it isnt difficult. we got it for ACT, if u really want something, it isnt impossible, difficult or easy is how u r willing to accept challenges. dont give up now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts