Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I was invited to use the IDV app I had the idea to upload the documents on the UKVCAS website and then just doing the picture ID verification on the app, however I started having some questions:

1. Does Sopra Steria let you upload documents without having an appointment first?

2. If you upload the documents on the Sopra Steria’s website and then you do your Selfie on the app and press the submit button....Is that all you need? Will that be the whole application process complete? so there will be NO need to book an appointment at a UKVCAS centre? (unless you are requested I guess)

3. If I mix the 2 processed (website and app) How will I know if my application process is complete? Do you get an email after hitting submit in the app?

I hope you understand my crazy questions, all I want is to make sure is that Mixing the 2 processes is fine, so by using the website as well as the app it won’t be deemed incomplete.

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate all your help.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi everyone,

I was invited to use the IDV app I had the idea to upload the documents on the UKVCAS website and then just doing the picture ID verification on the app, however I started having some questions:

1. Does Sopra Steria let you upload documents without having an appointment first? YES.

2. If you upload the documents on the Sopra Steria’s website and then you do your Selfie on the app and press the submit button....Is that all you need? Will that be the whole application process complete? so there will be NO need to book an appointment at a UKVCAS centre? (unless you are requested I guess) CORRECT ON ALL POINTS

3. If I mix the 2 processed (website and app) How will I know if my application process is complete? Do you get an email after hitting submit in the app?
It's complete once you have pressed submit on the IDV app. The SUBMIT Button will be greyed out again after you submit.

I hope you understand my crazy questions, all I want is to make sure is that Mixing the 2 processes is fine, so by using the website as well as the app it won’t be deemed incomplete. Mixing them is OK, as long as you press "Submit" in the IDV app once everything is complete

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate all your help.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes.
See the above comments in red.

I would do it asap, as they are discontinuing using the IDV app for applicants other than students.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RichJohn,

Thank you so very much for taking time to read my questions and for all your help.
It is much appreciated.

It all sounds very clear, I will follow your advice to do it asap.

Have a nice day/weekend :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts