Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I applied for 175 (CSL) in june 2009 and applied for Vic SS in Aug 2009.

I got the case officer in the month of Nov 2009 before getting the Vic SS, The CO requested for PCC and medicals....everything submitted in the month of Nov 2009....still the medicals not yet got finalised.......now on 08th Dec I got the Vic SS.

Shall I accept the Vic SS....will it speed up my application at this point of time or no need to take the SS...........please suggest me.......

If I take up the SS , then I need to stay in Vic for first 2 yrs.........

regards

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
if u have a co, and are nearing your case being final, why do you want to accept the ss.. tht will limit ur movement in australia and you will have to live in vic for initial 2 yrs.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ya....i also though the same thing...thats y , not yet accepted......

but mine is not yet granted.........My medicals received by them on 23.11.2009, I dont know when it will get finalised ???
day by day my pressure is increasing.............................OMG please make it happen soon.....expecting grant letter daily and opening the mail box eagerly...but nothing is there!!!

tday day is over in OZ....need to wait for tomm.....................time is not at all moving

I stopped smoking 6 months b4, but bcos of this I started smoking again........................OMG

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hehehe, i have a worst situation, i smoke now 2 boxes daily ... MY MED REFFERED!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts