Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I will be applying for a spouse visa for my husband to settle with me in the uk, he is currently in pakistan.

Firstly, my last pay slip is due on 31st july, can i submitt my application before this date? Also can my husband also have his biometrics completed before 31st?

Also which documents of mine need to be attested from the solicitor, they are all originals

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Hi

I will be applying for a spouse visa for my husband to settle with me in the uk, he is currently in pakistan.

Firstly, my last pay slip is due on 31st july, can i submitt my application before this date? Also can my husband also have his biometrics completed before 31st?
No. Read the sticky at the top of the page about the 28 day rule. All your documents must be in existence at the time of application. You can't submit biometrics until after you submit the online application.

Also which documents of mine need to be attested from the solicitor, they are all originals
None.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this mean the sponsors cover letter and the accomodation letter on behalf of my parents do not need to be attested?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Can i submit papers in pakistan? Or do they have to be sent to sheffield from the uk?
They may not be accepted, even if they are, it may delay the application a little, as they still would need to be sent to Sheffield.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So is it advisable for my husband to send me all the documents?

Also if i complete the online application form on behalf of my husband, he can also send this with his documents?

Once the fees has been paid before continuing to the next step do i need to print the form that my husband needs to take to his appointment or can i complete it and he can have access to it from there?

When my husband submits his passport in pakistan will they not ask for all supporting documents or a check list?

·
Registered
579 Posts
So is it advisable for my husband to send me all the documents?

Also if i complete the online application form on behalf of my husband, he can also send this with his documents?

Once the fees has been paid before continuing to the next step do i need to print the form that my husband needs to take to his appointment or can i complete it and he can have access to it from there?

When my husband submits his passport in pakistan will they not ask for all supporting documents or a check list?
Yes.

If you print it, you'll have to send it to him for signing. Best he prints it himself and sends it to you with the rest of his documents.

Only passport will be submitted in Pakistan.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for your reply. If i complete the application form on his behalf, online, submitt the payment can my husband access the forms online from pakistan? Or once the payment is made he cannot go back to print the form ?

Also, my company changed their name therefore they gave me a new employment contract on 2nd feb 2015 i also have a payslip for this month of £1583 gross. Can i use this payslip as my first for my application?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm also waiting for my last payslip which I will get on 31st July. I am submitting the online application 4th August. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the reply. Can i ask how you will be submitting the documents? will yoube submitting online application and then ur husband/wife will send their documents to you in the UK, then you will send them to Sheffield?

Also if you are receiving your last payslip on 31st July then can't you submitt the online application on the same day, why the 4th?

Will you have your documents attested and then submitt the online applcation?

will you be using a solicitor for your applcation or will you do it yourself?

Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thank you for your reply. If i complete the application form on his behalf, online, submitt the payment can my husband access the forms online from pakistan? Or once the payment is made he cannot go back to print the form ?

Also, my company changed their name therefore they gave me a new employment contract on 2nd feb 2015 i also have a payslip for this month of £1583 gross. Can i use this payslip as my first for my application?
I can't help with the payslip question, but yes your husband will be able to access the form online from Pakistan.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Aisha, which documents are you wanting to have attested ?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All my documents will be orginals althought the last will be an online statement from the bank.

I just need to have my documents checked, my cover letter and letter from parents stating i can live with them.

Also would you advise for me to use a solicitor for my case, they aee very expensive

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Also, when you mean he can access it from there do you mean after i have submitted the payment can go back?

I was hoping to fill the form and submitt the payment online and wanted him to print the application form and biometric appointment from pakistan

·
Registered
579 Posts
All my documents will be orginals althought the last will be an online statement from the bank.

I just need to have my documents checked, my cover letter and letter from parents stating i can live with them.

Also would you advise for me to use a solicitor for my case, they aee very expensive
Your bank statement will need to be stamped by the bank and or a letter from the bank stating authenticity.

No need to take your cover letter or letter from parents to a solicitor for attesting. You'll just be wasting your money tbh.

I didn't use a solicitor. I used this forum mostly and saved about £1000+.

You can post a checklist of all your documents here.

Have you written your cover letter and the letter from your parents?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes i have. All documents are ready just payslip and statement left. Also, did you complete your application youself, and what was the outcome?

I really appreciate your help

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yes i have. All documents are ready just payslip and statement left. Also, did you complete your application youself, and what was the outcome?

I really appreciate your help
Yes I completed all the applications myself. My wife was granted her visa in under 3 months, she's now here in the UK since March.

Applied from Lahore, Pakistan. Because we applied before 6th April 2015 I didn't have to pay the healthcare surcharge or send the documents to Sheffield.

You should make a new thread (start a new topic) and list all your documents. If incase you're missing something or something isn't needed, they can tell you.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hii Aisha.
I will be applying from uk and then my wife will be submitting the documents in Bangladesh.

Because I do 2 jobs I need to wait for my 7th payslip from 1 job which is 31st. And my 27th payslip from my 2nd job which is 3rd Aug. And on 4th Aug I will print of a statement showing wages credited and get bank to stamp it.

I will be using a solicitor because of 2 jobs and they both non salaried. So quite confusing.

Job 1 paid every 4 weeks- 7 payslips
Job 2 paid weekly-27 payslips

Are you using a solicitor?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.