Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day everyone,

I received an invitation to lodge 190 application. I have attached all the documents and it is ready to go except Indian PCC and AFP certificate as I applied them today and it could take 5-45days to verify and deliver it to me. So, just wondering, can I submit my application without them?? and can I attach them later once I receive the certificates after lodging my application??

Or

I can not upload any documents once I lodge the application and need to wait for my CO response?

Any response will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not sure how the process is in India or if things have changed but you should be able to submit your documents now and then upload additional ones when ready.
You will typically be given an X number of days to submit the documents your CO may request for.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
currently, I am in Australia. I applied the PCC through the Indian Embassy in Australia. Just wondering, can I attach any documents later once I lodge the application?

·
Registered
165 Posts
currently, I am in Australia. I applied the PCC through the Indian Embassy in Australia. Just wondering, can I attach any documents later once I lodge the application?
As far as I can remember, I think you can and should be able to add additional documents but you may want to wait for others to comment.

·
Registered
22,791 Posts
Yes you can

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts