Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fingerscrossed:

Here I am again asking for your thoughts as most of you here might have experienced or have knowledge of the process similar to my upcoming situation.

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I am postponing my spouse settlement visa application which we originally plan to submit end of July 2017. I will apply a visit visa instead mid of this month so I can be with my husband in the UK to celebrate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary in September this year. After my 2 weeks stay in the UK (end of Sept), I am returning back to Dubai to resume work and will right away process my application for UK Spouse Settlement Visa early October 2017 (considering 28 day rule - financial requirement). I will do all the process of my Settlement Visa application in Dubai.

Question:
Can I apply for another type of visa - Spouse Settlement Visa whilst having an existing visa - Visit Visa valid for 6 months?

Thank you all in advance for your help and looking forward to hearing from you all very soon.

Regards,
Gee&Jay :confused:::pray:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, you can, no problem.
Wow! that's great to know! I've been checking on line for answers but I couldn't find one.

So the existing Visit Visa for 6 months will eventually be cancelled if in any case the Settlement Visa application will be approved?

Thanks Joppa:):bounce:

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
To be precise, when you enter UK on your new visa, your old visa will be cancelled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.