Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ..

I am posting this query to get an advice so that I can sponsor my partner to join me in UK.

I have been working in a company since JULY 2017 which is salaried job and cover the financial threshold . I was happy that I could sponsor after working 06 months here.But, unfortunately Owner says hes leaving UK so that my job will be only till December 2017. I am worried.

A friend told even If I loose job in Dec 2017 , I could get 06 months Payslips and Employment letter from employer , so Can sponsor partner..

After December 2017 I can find an other job too .

Employer letter will say I worked till December 2017.

But I need to confirm whether I can use only these 06 months payslips and bank statements including employer letter to sponsor partner. please help..

Thanks for all who help me.. :confused:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi ..

I am posting this query to get an advice so that I can sponsor my partner to join me in UK.

I have been working in a company since JULY 2017 which is salaried job and cover the financial threshold . I was happy that I could sponsor after working 06 months here.But, unfortunately Owner says hes leaving UK so that my job will be only till December 2017. I am worried.

A friend told even If I loose job in Dec 2017 , I could get 06 months Payslips and Employment letter from employer , so Can sponsor partner..

After December 2017 I can find an other job too .

Employer letter will say I worked till December 2017.

But I need to confirm whether I can use only these 06 months payslips and bank statements including employer letter to sponsor partner. please help..

Thanks for all who help me.. :confused:
Hi there, I don't think that's right, I believe you should still be employed when you submit your application and until you get your approved visa, the reason being is that the ECO might contact your employer to confirm that you work there. I have heard people's visa being refused simply because the employer did not answer/pick up the phone.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You are in a difficult position. Even if at the point of application you have 6 payslips and you are still in work, the fact your job will disappear soon after means you are obliged to inform Home Office about the material change in circumstance. And even if you manage to get another job soon after, under Cat A any job lasting less than 6 months won't count, so you can only apply under Cat B, and you are unlikely to have earned £18,600 since July. If your partner is applying in UK, switching from another visa, you may just be lucky with premium service centre application, but if application is made abroad, it will take a lot longer, and before the visa is issued you will have lost your job.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you v much @ And.. Joppa..
I'm worried.. Job is lost in Decmber confirmed ..

Joppa please clarify,

1. I can apply in January 2018, under CAT A, submiting 6 pay slips & 6 bank statements which cover £18,600/- .. But I feel like home country to help partner. H O needs only 6 months financial proof.. So I have these.. Can't I apply ?

I'm confused.. Pl explain..

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Apart from 6 payslips, you also need to be in a job earning the required amount at the point of application. So by January you have lost your job so you can't apply under Cat A. You may be able to under Cat B if you get another job, but you need to have actually earned £18,600 since July. Have you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.