Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hii, I am from India. I am game designer (game artist). I learned game art online and i do not have any degree . (I do not have any work experience either)
So if any employer hire me in their company in Canada , Do I need degree for work VISA? Can i get work VISA directly without any degree?
Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
5,179 Posts
Hii, I am from India. I am game designer (game artist). I learned game art online and i do not have any degree . (I do not have any work experience either)
So if any employer hire me in their company in Canada , Do I need degree for work VISA? Can i get work VISA directly without any degree?
Thank you!
Short answer, no.

In order to get a visa, you'll need to qualify and apply for Express Entry.

Unfortunately, with no work experience, you do not qualify for Express Entry.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Thank you!

You are unlikely to be hired without any education or experience. And even if you had those, it would be very difficult to be hired from India. Why would employers hire you when there are Canadians who can do that job?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.