Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,

I want to call DIAC asking about the status of my application, but i have an agent.
Do i have to let him call or can i do it by myself?

Another question, what question they ask to verify my identity? And what times to call?

Regards,

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think you need to send an e-mail from your registered email ( with them) to [email protected] and you will get an automated e-mail with application status with subclass wise.

I don't think you need to call them and your your agent should advise you on all this stuff.

I would like to send a link which helps you to understand the process, but It's not allowing me to do so because it's my second post in forum and I need to complete 4 posts to share any URLs here.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Steafo

If your agent has submitted a Form 956 on your behalf (the form you signed to advise DIAC of his appointment), DIAC is only able to speak to him about your case.

Best wishes
Susan
Registered Migration Agent
MARN 0635687

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sure you can call Diac by Phone even if you have an agent.
I have done it.
When ever i asked my agent to send plea he advice me with that sweet word be Patient.
So i called directly by phone to get CO.
Then only i got CO.
After 3 months again called Diac why not getting visa.
These are the things to be done by my Stupid AGent.
.....................................................................................................
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???
Instead of granding Visa Job verification came. So having sleepless nights

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hari999999

Hi there ...do you mind me asking what agent you used? you dont seem very happy and im wondering if its one for us to avoid?

regards claire

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Sure you can call Diac by Phone even if you have an agent.
I have done it.
When ever i asked my agent to send plea he advice me with that sweet word be Patient.
So i called directly by phone to get CO.
Then only i got CO.
After 3 months again called Diac why not getting visa.
These are the things to be done by my Stupid AGent.
hummmm... that's one unique and sad story.. cheer up Hari.. it's new year time and I hope things become better for you in 2010..

Good Luck..:)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hari999999

Hi there ...do you mind me asking what agent you used? you dont seem very happy and im wondering if its one for us to avoid?

regards claire
I will send you a personal message, as per forum rule i would like to obey it.
As not to disclose that stupid agencies name.

·
Registered
541 Posts
hummmm... that's one unique and sad story.. cheer up Hari.. it's new year time and I hope things become better for you in 2010..

Good Luck..:)
Hey mr india....

what happend you have not seen my post on 22nd december saying i got Visa after a long time. please see it.
I have an agent but personally i have called Diac so many times to speed the process as i applied in may 2008 175 csl.

I may be the only person who has to wait for such a long time as my agency is a tortoise .
Regards
hari999999
......................................................................................................................
My Time Line
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hey mr india....

what happend you have not seen my post on 22nd december saying i got Visa after a long time. please see it.
I have an agent but personally i have called Diac so many times to speed the process as i applied in may 2008 175 csl.

I may be the only person who has to wait for such a long time as my agency is a tortoise .
Regards
hari999999
Hey Hari...

I know you got ur Visa but sadly it took a lot of time.. I have seen ur post buddy and congratulated you tooo... I wish you have a smooth sailing in the year 2010 when you lan in oz in terms of setting down there.. and securing a job..
:):):):) Good luck buddy... We are following you.. :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey Hari...

I know you got ur Visa but sadly it took a lot of time.. I have seen ur post buddy and congratulated you tooo... I wish you have a smooth sailing in the year 2010 when you lan in oz in terms of setting down there.. and securing a job..
:):):):) Good luck buddy... We are following you.. :D
Yes mr india....
Thankyou very much i have seen your post.
Wishing you to get speedy
Regards
hari999999

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts