Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Will I be okay, applying to ACS for getting assessed under ICT Project Manager and to Vetassses at the same time under ICT Business Development Manager?

In my current job, I kind of do a bit of both, so I can definitely ask my Employer to draft two reference letters accordingly.

Do these two assessment bodies(ACS and VET) operate separately?

Or I simply can't?

Someone enlighten me please...

Cheers,
G

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hi All,

Will I be okay, applying to ACS for getting assessed under ICT Project Manager and to Vetassses at the same time under ICT Business Development Manager?

In my current job, I kind of do a bit of both, so I can definitely ask my Employer to draft two reference letters accordingly.

Do these two assessment bodies(ACS and VET) operate separately?

Or I simply can't?

Someone enlighten me please...

Cheers,
G

I don't see any reason why you can't apply. If you have genuinely done both the occupations, then I think there should not be any problems.

However, I would advice you to directly check with acs and vetassess.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes you can

Yes you definitely can. I did two skill assessments from ACS for two different ANZSCO occupations (Programmer and SysAdmin) and lodged two EOIs (Even checked with IMMI and they said I can do that without a problem - guys in the forum told me I will never be invited lol, it is totally OK with IMMI and isn't against their regulations).

Got my PR 2 weeks ago.

So in brief, yes you can have more than one skill assessment and even more than one EOI. Check with IMMI to be sure if you want but I'm pretty sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts