Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good solicitor in the UK who has dealt with their Spouse or Fiance visa? As there are many solicitors around here who do help with that but I would rather go with one that really knows what they are doing?

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wesley Gryk solicitors worked with the UK government on this latest family consultation. Google them, and contact them.
So this is a good solicitors who have worked with Immigration issues before? can you recommend them? If they have even worked with the UK government on Immigration then I should imagine they must be really well informed about this subject?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK everyone, I have narrowed it down to a few solictors now and I dont have a clue what to look for in a solictor but these are the few I have found, they are also regulated by the Law Society and they have lots of other details with their name, could someone please have a look at them real quick and see if anyone stands out more than the other based on information on them?

Here they are

The Law Society - Find a solicitor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.