Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Real Estate Company I have been dealing with in Dubai for the last few years is reducing the services they offer which makes it difficult if you are not constantly living in Dubai. Can anyone recommend a reliable established real estate company I can use. Feedback really appreciated.

·
Banned
1 Posts
We have an outstanding Agent who deals with rentals / management / repairs / bills / relocation/ visas / advise, you name he can help with it -

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey i used elysian when i got here they were so helpful and showed me around lots of apartments and helped find ones to suit my needs. i went for jbr area and a guy called imran helped me out, couldnt do enough for me and got the process throu sooo quickly :) good luck thou

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
hey i used elysian when i got here they were so helpful and showed me around lots of apartments and helped find ones to suit my needs. i went for jbr area and a guy called imran helped me out, couldnt do enough for me and got the process throu sooo quickly :) good luck thou
My experience with Elysian was terrible and I would not recommend them. I got a property and put the sec deposit and the agent rents to someone else ?

May be I am being tooooo harsh as they have several agents working for them and perhaps I was unlucky to ve gotten a hold of two careless agents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.