Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone offer me some info on how i can get a visa so that i can transfer to my us company.i work for a us based company in the uk, but they dont offer sponsorship.can any one help.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Well - you will need a sponsor unless you have Green CArd or US citizenship. USCIS.gov will give you all options which are available.

·
Administrator
50,376 Posts
Is it your employer who is transferring you to the US? If so, they have to be the ones to handle the visa situation. If you just want to transfer to the US company, there's not much you can do without the backing of your employer.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your only other option is to come here on visit visa and marry someone who has a green card or citizenship, if your not married already ofcourse.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi can anyone offer me some info on how i can get a visa so that i can transfer to my us company.i work for a us based company in the uk, but they dont offer sponsorship.can any one help.
you need to evaluate all of your options. looks like you are not sure how you need to get here, i think in your situation an immigration attorney will be able to guide you best, unfortunately he/she will also take a lot of your money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts