Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help or point in me in the right dirrection ?
im thinking of moving to austrlia with my partner and daughter and i have been looking at the online visas and its left me confused and not knowing which type of visa we would need
:confused:

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome briaden28,

Since you are outside Australia right now, so, you will have to apply for offshore visa. If you have a skils and experience in working as any profession listed under SOL then you can apply under Skilled Migrant visa 175.

So, 175 visa is for you unless you have someone/ state/ organization to sponsor you there.

Best Regards,

:):):)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome briaden28,

Since you are outside Australia right now, so, you will have to apply for offshore visa. If you have a skils and experience in working as any profession listed under SOL then you can apply under Skilled Migrant visa 175.

So, 175 visa is for you unless you have someone/ state/ organization to sponsor you there.

Best Regards,

:):):)
thanxs for that i have got sponsership out there via family, i dont think i be able to get the skilled work visa as its not on the sol list

·
Registered
221 Posts
What is your job? How many years do u have age/experience?
Do you have relatives in Australia?
Have you been in Australia before?
And your spouse also?

·
Registered
541 Posts
can anyone help or point in me in the right dirrection ?
im thinking of moving to austrlia with my partner and daughter and i have been looking at the online visas and its left me confused and not knowing which type of visa we would need
:confused:
briaden........
If you have any doubt this forum is very helpful.
No outline idea about online visa application, its better to consult an agent.
...........................................................................................................................
My Time Line
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???

·
Registered
9 Posts
for some reason they wont let me in to my account of braiden28 so had to make a new
i think i would understand it more if they put it in more simple context

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
one option is to check jobs there, if you have relatives, ask them to see if someone can sponsor you and you can go on employer sponsored visa.
what is it that you do? why not speak to an agent, they can give you a yes or a no or for that matter alternates of entering australia on a valid visa.

if your skill isnt in the SOL, you can think of going on student visa, check student visa on the immi site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a brother and aunty who lives there who will sponsor me, i work as a heath care assistant and got a nvq quilification in direct care i have looked at the sol list and its not listed only registed nurses .
thanx you for your help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts