Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
My name is Adam and i am a Carpet Fitter with 7 years experience. My last 3 years have been self-employed. As with most Carpet Fitters I have no formal qualifications. Is there anybody out there who has been through the TRA formalities and could give some advice. My wife and i have three children (6, 4 and 2) and are hoping to emigrate in two or three years. We are wanting to move to Queensland on the coast ( i like the look of the fraser coast). Any help Would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Adam

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Adam,

Its a bit short notice, but there is an emigration show happening in London next week, might be good to visit and speak to emigrants face to face?

emigrate2.co.uk/shows_and_publications.htm

Good luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think that the emigrate2 company does them a couple of times a year (just check website or get on their mailing list)

At the end of the day, its a train ticket to get down there and ask a few questions, what is there to lose? Really should go myself... :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi
I went on emigration group web site and emailed them, about possibly using their services for moving to oz, they asked for a email and so ive been recieving the updates and seminar scheduals,
they didnt reply about the initial enquiry though,weve been told its best to call them.

hope this helps,

Daz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.