Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I really need a few thoughts and or possibilities of how I can grant a green card if I'm an Australian citizen .am I eligible .I'm a female 27 years of age single never been married was born here in Australia but I'm looking to permantly shift over to the USA possibly even work over their.
Does anyone have any idea of what the requirements fees are etc. I've done a bit of research through websites however was wondering if anyone could give me answers as this will be my first experience to face in this kind of situation.
I Also have a certificate that I completed at college here and was wondering if I could grant work over their with it as I'm currently not in work here ATM also Looking to shift also my toy poodle with me. Great thanks

Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Best recommendation is to speak with a immigration lawyer/agent in the USA. They will be able to guide you in the right and best direction, or at least give you the right information.

I know New York has some concession to Australians, hence it might be easier to move to NY as an Australian. But once again, speak with a professional immigration/agent. Best to get recommendation on an lawyer/agent, so that you are confident it is a reliable person. Start by asking your friends or search for agents on google.

All the best !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts