Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
1. If you were convicted it would appear on your criminal-data-record.
2. Your employer can only ask for a prove of a clean criminal record. Must be provided by you.
3. Your employer won't be allowed to perform a criminal-background check or in other words: the authorities aren't allowed to give 3rd parties any information on that, except in cases of a court-order.
4. If you do have a contract at the moment, you don't have to be afraid; the stage of asking for a CBR (criminal background check) is passed.
5. Maybe, just maybe, the Ministry of Education might require one in order to submit a Teacher's License if needed.
6. Some or maybe most Thai Consulates or Embassies ask for a CRB when you apply for a non-immigrant 'B' for teaching purposes.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.