Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone received phone calls from UK visa for their spouse visa application?

Do they show their number on call or is it hidden? Asking because I received some miss calls this morning which I wasn't aware of. I am really nervous what they might ask and how long it will be for?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Anyone received phone calls from UK visa for their spouse visa application?

Do they show their number on call or is it hidden? Asking because I received some miss calls this morning which I wasn't aware of. I am really nervous what they might ask and how long it will be for?
Have you tried to enter the phone number in to Google?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes they call

Mine was soley refused based on the fact my employer missed theire call
What a load of nonsense if that was the case for refusal. :mad:

·
Registered
102 Posts
It was... they rang a total of three times

The second time an employee picked up and said can you ring tommoro the manager is not in

When they rang the next day the phone was not picked up it was refused ( I can imagine that the employee did not make my manager aware that they rang)

As a sponser I did not recieve any contact from home office and no phone call what so ever.

Please do let your managers know they may expect a call or you will be in my position :(

·
Registered
557 Posts

The second time an employee picked up and said can you ring tommoro the manager is not in

When they rang the next day the phone was not picked up it was refused ( I can imagine that the employee did not make my manager aware that they rang)

As a sponser I did not recieve any contact from home office and no phone call what so ever.

Please do let your managers know they may expect a call or you will be in my position :(
I've told mine, if they ever ring the office line and he's not in I'll be passing his mobile number on for them to try.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts

Just to be refused on this is very sad to hear. Im guessing you have re-applied straight away?

·
Registered
102 Posts

Please do let your managers know they may expect a call or you will be in my position
Just to be refused on this is very sad to hear. Im guessing you have re-applied straight away?

No in all honesty I was looking for another job ..... after my refusal I decided to leave that employment , it took me three months to find new employment.. I have to wait another six months ( which should be November) and reaply

Of course this time I will be defiantly letting my manager know as well as carrying a mobile everywhere with me so I do not miss the call... it's highly likely they will ring me this time because my refusal notice stated they did not think my employment was as claimed due to the missed call . I shall be more prepared this time

·
Registered
557 Posts
No in all honesty I was looking for another job ..... after my refusal I decided to leave that employment , it took me three months to find new employment.. I have to wait another six months ( which should be November) and reaply

Of course this time I will be defiantly letting my manager know as well as carrying a mobile everywhere with me so I do not miss the call... it's highly likely they will ring me this time because my refusal notice stated they did not think my employment was as claimed due to the missed call . I shall be more prepared this time
It's so damn harsh that you was refused because of that - simple check again would have shown you're employment, do they not bother checking National Insurance numbers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.