Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I spoke to ACT...n some lady picked up the call n she was not at all helpful(i thought they r helpful)...
she said for CV verification it generally takes 2 days...
she also told not to call again...:eek::eek:
she also said that the more time u spend in speak'g to me the more time it will take for verification...:eek::eek:

it was rather a rude behaviour..that i never expected from them...

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i am surprised pankaj because whenever i called them they were more than helpful. i told you just send them the documents, why are you being so hassled? prepare the documents that you need to send them later instead. they are very particular about funds and comittment statement

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am surprised pankaj because whenever i called them they were more than helpful. i told you just send them the documents, why are you being so hassled? prepare the documents that you need to send them later instead. they are very particular about funds and comittment statement
i have already send the docs for CV verification today....in the mean time i wll prepare the other docs...
FUNDS is something that i m scared about as I wll be needing my father to write a declaration for me, so wll they accpet that or not....

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
they should. because i know people who gave proofs of their father's assets and a declaration and they are sitting in australia right now

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okies..i m felling +ive now...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts