Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to double I should be doing this:

Applying under Cat A, non-salaried.

My weekly payslips vary due to the hours I work and there's a few different figures across my earnings in the 26 weeks. I'm planning to include an Excel spreadsheet print out of my earnings between 05 OCT 14 - 05 APR 15, to show that I earned the correct amount and gross salary prediction using their formula in appendix 1.7.

This is a good choice right?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Nyclon to clarify, I know I meet the financial requirement. But I just wanted to know if I should do a spreadsheet of my calculations to make easier for the ECO?

·
Super Moderator
18,086 Posts
Great to know. For some reason I was thinking you had to take the lowest amount multiply by 6 then by 2.
To clarify, the calculation is for those who are unsalaried. You use the calculation if your pay varies because it depends on how many hours you work. If you are in a salaried job, they take the lowest and multiply by 12.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sorry Nyclon to clarify, I know I meet the financial requirement. But I just wanted to know if I should do a spreadsheet of my calculations to make easier for the ECO?
When I applied, my husband had changed banks so the 6 months of statements and deposits went into 2 accounts. I made a small Excel spreadsheet that showed: Paydate, gross pay, date of deposit (to match statements), net pay (to match to bank statements) and bank account used (to match the 2 banks to the correct statements). I also provided the grand total of the gross pay column to show that he met the requirement. Keep it as simple and clear-cut as possible.

I got my visa in 10 days.

·
Super Moderator
18,086 Posts
Yes, that's fine and as suggested it should be simple.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't included net pay on my spreadsheet, but I have done date of deposit. I'll add that now.

Thanks to both of you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.