Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the situation,

I'm running my own business (sole trader) in the UK but have contracts with the US. So... I am getting paid in US dollars. I want to keep the money in dollars for a planned eventual move.

I only want to convert the money I owe in Tax and NI into pounds..

So how would I calculate my earnings to work this out?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.