Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
are available in Cairo:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Oooooooooooo, do you need a small mortgage to buy them (never have found Marmite in Cairo by the way!).

Can you get some (Cream Eggs I mean) and stick them on a bus to Sharm please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :pray:

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oooooooooooo, do you need a small mortgage to buy them (never have found Marmite in Cairo by the way!).

Can you get some (Cream Eggs I mean) and stick them on a bus to Sharm please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :pray:

7LE each, I believe they are 60p in the Uk so 7 LE is great although I am surpsied they have gotten here as the government has stopped all dairy products coming into the country.:D
I actually bought them at a bazaar so sorry I don't know where else they would be available but will try and find out.

Marmite is everywhere

·
Registered
468 Posts
Having to close my eyes everytime I walk into a supermarket over here lately .. so many easter eggs! So far I have refrained from buying any lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,784 Posts
Having to close my eyes everytime I walk into a supermarket over here lately .. so many easter eggs! So far I have refrained from buying any lol.
They reckon the best value on is Asda's Belgian Choc £10 one....haven't seen one yet as all Asda's near me been sold out since the press published it.....maybe just as well as can't quite figure out how i am going to include it into weightwatchers diet,unless of course i don't eat anything else.:confused2:

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They reckon the best value on is Asda's Belgian Choc £10 one....haven't seen one yet as all Asda's near me been sold out since the press published it.....maybe just as well as can't quite figure out how i am going to include it into weightwatchers diet,unless of course i don't eat anything else.:confused2:

Thats what I would do.. have the egg instead of good nutritious non fattening boring fo

·
Registered
468 Posts

Love Asda and could easily over spend in there. I rotate my shopping with Tescos weekly to whichever works cheeper for that week etc online. However my Asda right in the middle of my town center so always wonder in to look at the clothes for kids! Glad all the chocolates way way at the back! lol

Also dieting via a weightloss resource site and just placed in 'cadbury cream egg' for fun and it came out at 445calories. So we could have 3 a day and nothing else! Then the important question would be 'How do you eat yours?!'

·
Super Moderator
1,784 Posts
Love Asda and could easily over spend in there. I rotate my shopping with Tescos weekly to whichever works cheeper for that week etc online. However my Asda right in the middle of my town center so always wonder in to look at the clothes for kids! Glad all the chocolates way way at the back! lol

Also dieting via a weightloss resource site and just placed in 'cadbury cream egg' for fun and it came out at 445calories. So we could have 3 a day and nothing else! Then the important question would be 'How do you eat yours?!'
Lol....will leave maiden to answer that one ;)

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

OMG 445 calories!!! please tell me that was when they were big and the wee ones we have today are half that.. :eek:

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I eat them too quickly :eek:

·
Registered
468 Posts
OMG 445 calories!!! please tell me that was when they were big and the wee ones we have today are half that.. :eek:
Seams I made a mistake the 'minis cream eggs' are 445(1 mini just 49calories).. but the single ones are 461!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts