Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I was able to save a copy of my application form (175) prior to completing the online lodgement process. The problem is my laptop crashed and everything in it is gone. Now I want to retrieve it again in the DIAC website but I can only see the payment details. I tried my luck to go to "continue a saved application" but as expected, I can no longer proceed since the application has been lodged. Is there a way to do this? Thanks and more power.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hi Guys,

I was able to save a copy of my application form (175) prior to completing the online lodgement process. The problem is my laptop crashed and everything in it is gone. Now I want to retrieve it again in the DIAC website but I can only see the payment details. I tried my luck to go to "continue a saved application" but as expected, I can no longer proceed since the application has been lodged. Is there a way to do this? Thanks and more power.
No, I don't think so. It's like a black hole - once you upload, there's no viewing to even double check. I wonder why they have it set up that way, maybe it's just the system they're using.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.