Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This message is for all people who has applied or going to apply on their own(Self).

Also, I would like to a privileged to Thank all the forum Members. Without the help of forum members, it would have been an impossible task for me to apply for PR and get grant. Whenever, I was stuck (right from PTE-A to Getting Visa Grant ) during pre and post application, I always banked upon the forum for info and suggestions. From my bottom of my heart, I really thank each and every member of this forum for sharing valuable information.

Last but no least, All the best for all VISA aspirants and Good luck for all visa applicants who are waiting for their Grants( I really wish for all those people who have lodged VISA to get grants, Coz waiting period is really next to Hell).

Now, its my turn to help and share my exp & info to all the Visa applicants.

Not signing off, hehehe

Best Regards,
Naveen Katkuri

·
Registered
882 Posts
congratulations ! which team is the CO from ?

·
Registered
770 Posts
This message is for all people who has applied or going to apply on their own(Self).

Also, I would like to a privileged to Thank all the forum Members. Without the help of forum members, it would have been an impossible task for me to apply for PR and get grant. Whenever, I was stuck (right from PTE-A to Getting Visa Grant ) during pre and post application, I always banked upon the forum for info and suggestions. From my bottom of my heart, I really thank each and every member of this forum for sharing valuable information.

Last but no least, All the best for all VISA aspirants and Good luck for all visa applicants who are waiting for their Grants( I really wish for all those people who have lodged VISA to get grants, Coz waiting period is really next to Hell).

Not signing off, hehehe

Best Regards,
Naveen Katkuri
Congrats.... Wish u a safe and happy journey. Hope to meet u there.

·
Registered
123 Posts

Not signing off, hehehe

Best Regards,

Naveen Katkuri

Congrats Bro!
Best of luck

·
Registered
495 Posts

Not signing off, hehehe

Best Regards,
Naveen Katkuri
Congratulations.. best of luck for your future down under...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts

Not signing off, hehehe

Best Regards,

Naveen Katkuri

Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts

Not signing off, hehehe

Best Regards,

Naveen Katkuri

Congratulations Naveen. All the best buddy. Cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reactions: commie_rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all for wishing me good luck :) I wish u the same ..!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congratulations

Not signing off, hehehe

Best Regards,
Naveen Katkuri
Congratulations,

i have doubt , did u upload bank statements for all the years u have claimed points and did they do phone interview or third party verification

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations,

i have doubt , did u upload bank statements for all the years u have claimed points and did they do phone interview or third party verification

Hi dilip,

I have uploaded all the bank statements , form 16 , salary slips.

Just make ur documentation crystal clear so that when CO takes up ur case, he/she doesn't get confused.. if their is any confusion then they will initiate employment verification(my assumption).

Reactions: dillipreddy

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congratulations Naveen!!

I want to ask you a question. Your experience was 4.3 (6.3-2) at the time of ACS. Did you claim only 5 points for the experience or after 7 months it automatically calculated as 5 years without another ACS.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congratulations Naveen!!

I want to ask you a question. Your experience was 4.3 (6.3-2) at the time of ACS. Did you claim only 5 points for the experience or after 7 months it automatically calculated as 5 years without another ACS.
Hey !!

I just claimed 5 points. That means what ever the experience you have till the invite, that exp will be considered.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi dilip,

I have uploaded all the bank statements , form 16 , salary slips.

Just make ur documentation crystal clear so that when CO takes up ur case, he/she doesn't get confused.. if their is any confusion then they will initiate employment verification(my assumption).

Thanks for the suggestion and my best wishes for you in u r new journey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts