Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I've been offered a job to relocate with work to in Lugano Switzerland and most people seem to live in Como Italy, which is really appealing.
I will get a company car but my wife will need a car for sure - we have a finance lease on her car at the moment and one of the rules is we can't take it out of the UK for more than 60 days. And to be fair I'd rather she had a LHD car.
Having only lived in the UK - would we be able to get new car on a lease in Italy (or Switzerland).
In other words we would we be eligible for credit in Italy in the same way we are in the UK.
Any advise would be great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can start with a Renault or Citroen short term lease until you get the lay of the land. The lease price includes insurance, roadside assistance and tax and license fees. It is good for leas s up to 6 months and the vehicle can be leased in any country. Google short term lease or long term rental.
Congrats on the new job!

·
Registered
630 Posts
You can start with a Renault or Citroen short term lease until you get the lay of the land. The lease price includes insurance, roadside assistance and tax and license fees. It is good for leas s up to 6 months and the vehicle can be leased in any country. Google short term lease or long term rental.
Congrats on the new job!
or you can contact my contact in abruzzo he can do it for you legaly that is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts