Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Simpler is better. hehe. :-D But what is a controle technique? And... I asked this just now on another thread... how do you get a French license?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Simpler is better. hehe. :-D But what is a controle technique? And... I asked this just now on another thread... how do you get a French license?
control technique is the inspection required on all cars over 4 years old , it must have been within the previous 6 months to register the car in your name

and if an american state will exchange a french licence then france will reciprocate ;Bev will no doubt advise if you say where your current licence is from

of course , if you don't have a licence it's a proper driving test here !

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
control technique is the inspection required on all cars over 4 years old , it must have been within the previous 6 months to register the car in your name

and if an american state will exchange a french licence then france will reciprocate ;Bev will no doubt advise if you say where your current licence is from

of course , if you don't have a licence it's a proper driving test here !
Ah OK. Yes.... I can't exchange mine... :-( Looks like this car thing might have to wait. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts