Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!
I was here under a different name previously and with another email that has been deleted by the ISP, so I couldn't log in to the site.
I used to over-winter in the Paphos region every year, we used to rent a villa but haven't been there in the past 4 years due to looking after an aged relative that has recently passed away.

I would like to buy a modest property ideally in the Paphos region but my budget isn't that great.
I have about 50K to spend but could stretch it a little higher. It doesn't have to be 'On the beach' or right in the heart of Paphos I would be perfectly happy a little further from civilization.

Paphos would be great but will consider anywhere. I am 64, retired and with some health issues where warmer, drier climates would benefit me.

I know the budget isn't high but would like to know if there are properties around for this price.
Any advice or help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
You may be able to get a modest apartment for that budget. Possibly one bedroom or if in need of renovation perhaps 2 bedrooms. However in recent months the prices have started to rise again so it won't be easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts