Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks, Hope everyone is doing well.

I need to travel to OZ from NZ for training purpose sponsored by my firm side which is located both in NZ and OZ.

Can someone please guide me which forms I would need to fill.

Is it Form 1145, form 80, consent to disclosure of information

If yes, do i have to provide form 80 with 1145.
is there any other form which i have to fill ?

okay... I am an Indian Citizen currently on work visa of NZ.

Thank you
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.