Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
can anybody let me know under which ASCO code does my profile falls under(Business/Process analyst in telecom domain )?
becoz i wasnt able to find it myself?

·
Banned
148 Posts
Business Process analyst applyin for ICT business analyst

Hi All,
can anybody let me know under which ASCO code does my profile falls under(Business/Process analyst in telecom domain )?
Guys...i joined this forum just today and need your help/expertise on the following:

1. My job role / experience is into Business Process Consulting (definition and analysis of business processes) only into Telecom. I was involved into role of Business analyst as well (but more from process side). So would my skill match the skill of ICT Business Analyst?

2. I am thinking of going ahead with skill assessment through ACS even before applying for the immigration. is this the right way to go forward?

3. The requirement mentions acedamic transcripts. I have all my marksheets for every engineering semester (mentioning the subject name) and i graduated from mumbai university. would this suffice? or i need official transcripts to be provided by college/university?

4. It mentions employment references. I have employment letter from my previous companies mentioning the job role and period of employment. would this suffice?
also do they need something more about the projects i went through and any particular letter. do let me know and if possible some formats.

5. any other guidance from your side before i go ahead for skills assessment.

thanks,
Manish

·
Banned
148 Posts
Reg process analyst skills...require help

Hi All,
Hi Pankaj

I am in similar role as yours.

can you let me know how did you proceed?
are you pankaj namdeo from Tech Mahindra?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.