Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a CRM Functional consultant. My basic responsibilities are as mentioned below. Pls advice me if i have to apply as Business analyst or systems analyst. I have read many threads in this forum but all of them are not giving me a right direction. Pls advice!

• Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant having 5+ Years of experience in Consulting, Implementing & supporting CRM and ERP Solutions
• Strong Expertise in Scope management, Requirement collection and management. Acts as an advocate and advisor for business professionals streamlining the requirement towards organization goals and objectives.
• Business Analysis planning, Conducting workshops for requirement gathering, stakeholder Facilitation, Protyping, Process flow diagrams, Interviews (one to one and Group), Writing Use Cases/Stories and conducting users/team in a brainstorming session.
• MBA and Bachelors in Engineering (EEE) from XX University
• Experience in implementation of Microsoft CRM based solutions across various domains- Banking, manufacturing, Service, Telecommunication, etc. and across various geographies-USA, UK and Asia pacific.
• Roles include Business Process Consulting, Enterprise Application road map definition, Scope management, Implementation & supporting CRM Solutions.
• Extensive experience in Project Management and stakeholder management includes both water fall and Agile Scrum Project Management Methodologies.
• Experienced in Designing CRM system which includes configuring Entities, attributes, relationships, views, workflows, business units and security roles.
• Exposure of all the modules and versions, 4.0 and 2011 of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Documenting business requirements, creating functional design documents, analyzing impact of the changes and change management.
• Active member of presales team, participating in business discovery session, POC, RFP preparation, Presales collaterals and Demonstration of application to the clients.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Friends... please reply...

I am in the process of getting the reference letter... your suggestion would help me construct that better...please advice!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi All,

I am a CRM Functional consultant. My basic responsibilities are as mentioned below. Pls advice me if i have to apply as Business analyst or systems analyst. I have read many threads in this forum but all of them are not giving me a right direction. Pls advice!

• Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant having 5+ Years of experience in Consulting, Implementing & supporting CRM and ERP Solutions
• Strong Expertise in Scope management, Requirement collection and management. Acts as an advocate and advisor for business professionals streamlining the requirement towards organization goals and objectives.
• Business Analysis planning, Conducting workshops for requirement gathering, stakeholder Facilitation, Protyping, Process flow diagrams, Interviews (one to one and Group), Writing Use Cases/Stories and conducting users/team in a brainstorming session.
• MBA and Bachelors in Engineering (EEE) from XX University
• Experience in implementation of Microsoft CRM based solutions across various domains- Banking, manufacturing, Service, Telecommunication, etc. and across various geographies-USA, UK and Asia pacific.
• Roles include Business Process Consulting, Enterprise Application road map definition, Scope management, Implementation & supporting CRM Solutions.
• Extensive experience in Project Management and stakeholder management includes both water fall and Agile Scrum Project Management Methodologies.
• Experienced in Designing CRM system which includes configuring Entities, attributes, relationships, views, workflows, business units and security roles.
• Exposure of all the modules and versions, 4.0 and 2011 of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Documenting business requirements, creating functional design documents, analyzing impact of the changes and change management.
• Active member of presales team, participating in business discovery session, POC, RFP preparation, Presales collaterals and Demonstration of application to the clients.

Thanks in advance!
First of all, your degree is MBA and Bachelors in Engineering (EEE) which is unrelated to either business and/or system analyst. As far as my observation, ACS will be happy to deduct you experience by 4 years.

Secondly, business and or system analyst need more technical experience. Based on your description, it is more like documentation and meeting jobs.

What is Business Analyst planning? It is so unclear. System analyst is for sure out of scope. System analyst need to develop something, at least create a structure of a system (= coding). As a system analyst, you need to be fluent to at least 1 computer language (or more). Even for business analyst, there is some gap.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Oraclock,
I did MBA in Systems and Operations (All ICT Major subjects- Systems Analysis, MIS, Systems Management, TQM, ERP, Computers for Managers, Operation Methods, Statistics for Managers, Datawarehouse)
I have seen many posts which says BE(EEE) is ICT Major.

Now coming to my job roles, I work as a Business Analyst for a Major Bank. My major activity is requirment collection, requirement mapping to CRM application, Designing the application, and creating Functional Specification and Requirment Document. which i think is perfect match to BA/SA. now please advice me what other roles/description needs to be added there and why do you fell there is a gap?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any organization requires network management services where It staff handles the faults and remove solutions for it.
Any business would need expert business analyst for network of the companies and give valuable results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts