Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everyone . I am amazed how wonderfully most of our questions are answered. Well, mine is little too complicated .... Or may be not!
I am in paris since 2 years and a few months more to it ..... My visa is of the type visiteur while my husband has a salaire type visa .... Can i set up a small enterprise here... Like a small business which is into importing stuff and sellin here ?

Also what would be the process for a friend to set up a business here . He is in india and wants to invest in france. He currently has no visa at all ...

Thanks in advance !!!!

Neethi

·
Administrator
49,777 Posts
To set up a small enterprise like you're proposing, you may want to consult the Autoentrepreneur web portal Portail Officiel des Auto-Entrepreneurs

According to what I received from them, the following site should give you more information about setting yourself up as an AE when you're here on a visiteur visa: Le créateur étranger - APCE, agence pour la création d'entreprises, création d'entreprise, créer sa société,l'auto-entrepreneur, autoentrepreneur, auto-entrepreneur, auto entrepreneur, lautoentrepreneur, reprendre une entreprise, aides à* la création.

From what they told me, you basically need to go to the prefecture and explain to them what sort of entreprise you want to set up. They need to be assured that you're not entering into a profession that requires specific licensing and then will give you the paperwork you need to have your carte de séjour changed to one allowing you to set up a small business for yourself.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.