Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having read some negative points made about some of the apartment blocks, facilities etc. Does anyone have any advice about the Business Bay apartments?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Im guessing you mean Executive Towers.

Quality is not as good as Emaar and other developments but the prices cant be beaten there.

1 bedrooms - 65,000 - 70,000
2 bedrooms - 80,000 e.t.c

they are huge apartments but the quality is ok, most apartments are still going through snagging...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im guessing you mean Executive Towers.

Quality is not as good as Emaar and other developments but the prices cant be beaten there.

1 bedrooms - 65,000 - 70,000
2 bedrooms - 80,000 e.t.c

they are huge apartments but the quality is ok, most apartments are still going through snagging...
Thanks Marc, Emaar facilities look great! I guess my question really should have been can anyone recommend a development, close to downtown and the Airport. Do you know if there is much aircraft noise at Emaar? I am currently uder the flight path at London Heathrow....never again!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
no where near the airport flight path mate - thats Mirdiff.

Downtown Burj Dubai is a great area - all Emaar Developments around there..

whats your budget?

different prices,

The Lofts and Burj views is cheaper then The Residences and Southridge... there is also Old Town and Old Town Island - low rise buildings

Have you been around the area ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no where near the airport flight path mate - thats Mirdiff.

Downtown Burj Dubai is a great area - all Emaar Developments around there..

whats your budget?

different prices,

The Lofts and Burj views is cheaper then The Residences and Southridge... there is also Old Town and Old Town Island - low rise buildings

Have you been around the area ?
Burj Dubai yes, but didnt get the chance to see old town. I have a familiarisation trip coming up before moving permanently, so will check out the areas you mention.

The budget is up in the air until finalised in a couple of weeks.

This has definately pointed me in the right direction. Thanks for the advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.